I haven't used my stocking stamp set for a while and thought it would be nice to put it on a tag. I used Ocean Tides for the tag base and added a layer of wine color pattern paper.
I die cut Fillable Frame #4 in Vintage Cream, edging around it in Antique Linen ink. I stamped the stocking image onto it, adding gold Stickles to the stars on the stocking. I added gold brads on the two center points and stamped the sentiment. The stocking is adhered to the tag base on foam tape for dimension.
Isn't this penguin just the cutest little guy? I used Enchanted Evening for the tag base and added the blue/white striped pattern paper. I also added a strip of blue across the middle. I die cut the penguin and stamped him with black, coloring his feet and nose with Copics. I die cut his hat and stamped it in red and adhered the pompom.
I stamped the sentiment and placed the penguin on foam tape for dimension. I punched out the snowflakes and adhered them to the tag, placing a gem in the center of each one. My final touch was to add a little pink chalk to the penguin's cheeks.
Project Details:
Stocking
- Stamps: PTI Stocking Prints, Tiny Treats: Christmas
- Paper: PTI Ocean Tides, Vintage Cream; DCWV
- Tools: PTI Tag Sale #1, Fillable Frames #4 Die
- Other: Brads; Ribbon; Stickles; Foam Tape
- Tag Size: 2.0" x 3-3/4"
Penguin
- Stamps: PTI Winter Penguin, Tremendous Treats: Christmas
- Paper: PTI Enchanted Evening; DCWV; Core'dinations
- Tools: PTI Tag Sale #1, Winter Penguin Die; Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
- Other: Copics; Gems; Ribbon; Pompom; Chalk
- Tag Size: 2.0" x 3-3/4"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!