Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Hanukkah

Well, I really can't take credit for this card design - I saw it on Nichole's blog when she introduced the new Menorah Medley stamps/dies and I didn't want to change perfection.  Well, I changed it a little, but not much.

I used white cardstock for the card base, cutting a circle in the middle.  I die cut the Star of David in Enchanted Evening cardstock and adhered it to the circle with scor-tape.  I cut a strip of Blueberry Sky and layered it with Enchanted Evening, stamping Happy Hanukkah and heat embossing it with silver embossing powder.

It looked a little plain so I added the silver cording around the card and tied it in a bow.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Menorah Medley
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening
  • Tools:  Menorah Medley Die Collection
  • Other:  Embossing Power; Heat Gun; Cording
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!