I'm so happy I bought this Deer Trio die - it's so nice to use on holiday cards and I bet it'll look nice on a masculine birthday card too!
I used Blueberry Sky for the card base and added a layer of white cardstock and a layer of Spring Rain cardstock, placing it on foam tape for dimension. I stamped snowflakes all over the "sky" and diecut the snowdrifts, stamping the sentiment right onto one of them.
I diecut the deer and the tree and adhered them to the card. Next came the glitter - I outlined the snowdrifts, the tops of the deer and tree limbs. I even added silver Stickles to each of the snowflakes!
The card was missing something so I tied the ribbon at the top and added the glitter bell (I sprayed it with adhesive and dipped it in glitter)!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Believe; Shape Up Snowman Accessories
- Paper: PTI Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, White Stampers Select
- Tools: PTI In The Meadow; Memory Box Deer Trio, Memory Box Twiggy Tree
- Other: Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter; Stickles; Foam Tape; Ribbon; Bell; Spray Adhesive
- Card Size: 5.0" x 6-3/4"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!