The pine cones set is one of my favorites from PTI so naturally I wanted to make a tag with it. I used Aqua Mist for the tag base and stamped diagonal stripes across it. I diecut the pine cones and stamped them in brown and London fog inks. They're placed on the tag on foam tape for dimension.
I stamped "peace & joy" at the bottom, added "carrara marble" coarse glitter to the pine cone tips and tied jute around the bottom, threaded with a wood button.
I wanted to use my music notes stamps and came up with this idea with the jingle bell. I used Winter Wisteria for the tag base and stamped the music notes over it in Vintage Cream ink.
I diecut a postage nestability, stamped the bell on it and colored it with Copics. I added a little glitter to the bell and stamped the sentiment on the side of the diecut.
Of course I had to add an actual bell and threaded it at the top with silver ribbon.
Project Details:
Pine Cones
- Stamps: PTI Peaceful Pinecones, Super Stripes
- Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate
- Tools: PTI Tag Sale #1, Peaceful Pinecones Dies
- Other: Jute; PTI Wood Button; Martha Stewart Carrara Marble Glitter; Foam Tape; Ribbon
- Tag Size: 2.0" x 3-3/4"
Jingle Bell
- Stamps: PTI Background Basics: Music, Tremendous Treats: Christmas, Tiny Treats: Christmas
- Paper: PTI Winter Wisteria, Vintage Cream, Scarlet Jewel
- Tools: PTI Tag Sale #1; Postage Nestabilities
- Other: Bell; Ribbon; Martha Stewart Glitter; Copics
- Tag Size: 2.0" x 3-3/4"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!