Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Christmas (CAS #28)

I was looking at all of my washi tape and realized two colors closely matched some of my PTI cardstock and decided to make a washi tape Christmas card.

I used red and green washi tapes and placed them diagonally across a piece of white cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment in the lower bottom in black ink.  Next, I diecut an ornament in Pure Poppy cardstock, adding a gold star to the middle and tying a bow in gold cording on the top. 

I placed the completed design on New Leaf cardstock and it was done!  Very easy!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Signature Christmas
  • Paper:  PTI New Leaf, Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select
  • Tools:  PTI Vintage Ornaments Die; Memory Box Star of Wonder
  • Other:  Gold Cording
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!