Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Gift Tags - 5 & 6

I just love this gingerbread man from Holiday Buttons Bits and thought he would look nice on a tag.  I used Pure Poppy for the tag base and added a layer of holly pattern paper.  I stamped the gingerbread man onto white and cut the image out with scissors.  I added Stickles on the arms and legs and buttons to the center.

I diecut the holly leaves and stamped them with "tis the season".  The gingerbread man was adhered to the tag on foam tape for dimension.  The bottom looked a bit empty so I added the red Loop de Loop edging.


The deer from In The Meadow was perfect for what I had in mind when creating this tag.  I used Spring Rain for the tag base and stamped it with snowflakes, adding a bit of Stickles to the centers. 

I tore white cardstock to create the snow drifts and stamped the sentiment.  I diecut the deer twice, once with coaster for support and once with light brown cardstock, and adhered it to the tag on foam tape for dimension.  I added glitter along the edges of the snow and the top of the deer for additional sparkle.

Project Details:
Gingerbread Man
  • Stamps:  PTI Holiday Button Bits, Tiny Treats:  Christmas
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #1 Die; Holly Jolly Die, Loop de Loop Die
  • Other:  Buttons; Ribbon; Stickles; Foam Tape
  • Tag Size:  2.0" x 3-3/4"
Deer
  • Stamps:  PTI Signature Christmas, Shape Up Snowman Accessories
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain; Bazzill
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #1 Die, In The Meadow Die
  • Other:  Stickles; Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter; Ribbon
  • Tag Size:  2.0" x 3-3/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!