This is the Christmas card I sent to family and friends. I just love the way it turned out!
I used Blueberry Sky cardstock for the card base. On white cardstock, I stamped the house and colored it with Copics. I stamped the trees in brown ink, stamping some fully inked and some I stamped the ink off the image first to give it a lighter appearance.
I cut the snow drift using my In The Meadow die, stamped the sentiment and adhered it to the card. I have a line of glitter along the edge of the snow drift. The deer is from my Deer Trio die, he's the baby in the trio, popped up on foam tape for dimension. I thought he was just so cute to add to the card!
My last step was adding all the snow on the card - I did this by tapping my glue pen all over the card and then dumping glitter on top of it and shaking off the excess. Merry Christmas!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Winter Hills, In The Meadow
- Paper: PTI Blueberry Sky, White Stampers Select; Bazzill
- Tools: PTI In The Meadow Die; Memory Box Deer Trio Die
- Other: Copics; Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!