Friday, December 21, 2012

Mittens, Mittens, Mittens!

This is for a young girl who's twelve, an age where you can't do something too cutesy or too old. 

I used Kraft cardstock for the card base and added a layer of wintery pattern paper with mittens and sleds.  I created the sentiment on the computer and cut it into a rectangle.  I cut another rectangle of green cardstock and placed the white on top.  It was very white looking so I stamped it with snowflakes in Pearlescent Beige ink, adding a touch of gold Stickles to the middle.

I stamped the mittens on white cardstock, colored them with red Copics and cut them out with scissors.  I placed flock on the cuff of the mitten to add a little texture and a gem to the centers.  The mittens are adhered to the white cardstock with foam tape, as well as the green cardstock to the card.

I found a nice green ribbon that matched the pattern paper quite nicely and tied it around the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft; Debbie Mumm; DCWV
  • Other:  Copics; Gems; Ribbon; Flock; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!