Olivia is three now so knows who Santa is, so I wanted to make her a card with him on it.
I used Pure Poppy for the card base and added a layer of polka dot paper. I stamped the Santa on white cardstock and colored it with Copics. I diecut the Santa in a circle, and layered him on top of two sizes of pinking circles, placing the green circle on foam tape for dimension.
I added the pompom to his hat and glitter on his beard and hat. The "ho ho ho" was cut in red using alphabet dies. I made the sentiment on the computer and cut it out using a double ended banner. I added the ribbon and the snowflakes on either side of the sentiment.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats: Christmas
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy; Heidi Grace; DCWV
- Tools: PTI Block Alphabet Lower, Double Ended Banner; Standard Circle Nestabilities; Pinking Nestabilities; EK Success Snowflake Punch
- Other: Ribbon; Martha Stewart Glitter; Copics; Pompon; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!