Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Doodad

I saw these on Pinterest back in the summer and knew it was what I was going to make as my Christmas doodad.  I made a lot of them - sold some at the Craft Fair (not as many as I expected) and now friends and others are buying them.

These are made with 3 Peppermint Patties sandwiched between scalloped circles.  Each package has 6 scalloped circles cut in different colors and 3 white circles.  I stamped the white circles with the face, buttons and snowflakes - using different faces and buttons for variety.

It's all taped together and inserted into a clear pretzel bag.  I tied the top with a bit of ribbon and added a tag that says "let it snow".  I thought that sentiment would make them "non-denominational" and they would be good for any holiday and even all winter to give out.


Project Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Shape Up Snowman Accessories; Tag-Its #8, Framed Out #8, Winter Penguin
  • Paper:  Bazzill; DCWV
  • Tools:  Standard & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities; Martha Stewart Circle Punch; EK Success Scalloped Punch
  • Other:  Peppermint Patties; Pretzel Bags; Ribbon
  • Size:  2.0" x 9.0" (bag from top to bottom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!