Monday, December 31, 2012

Just A Little Something

It's hard to believe it's the end of the year - 2012 has gone by so quickly!  This is a card I made to go with a gift I gave someone.  These aren't colors I would normally think to use together - I saw a list of "different" Christmas colors to use on Nichole's blog and thought I'd give it a try.

I used Scarlet Jewel cardstock for the card base and added a layer of wine polka dot paper.  I diecut Tag Sale #7, cutting part of it in Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate and Vintage Cream cardstock. 

I stamped the sentiment in brown and added gold Dew Drops underneath it.  I tied gold glitter tulle through the tag hole and added the scrolls in the opposite corners in Ripe Avocado.  The tag is on foam tape for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Think Big Favorites #22
  • Paper:  PTI Scarlet Jewel, Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado; DCWV
  • Tools:  PTI Tag Sale #7; Cuttlebug Corners
  • Other:  Gold Glitter Tulle; Gold Dew Drops; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!