Posting lots of CAS cards this week! I was looking through my stamps and wanted to use this sentiment and thought it would make an appropriate birthday card.
The striped paper is layered on a white cardstock card base. I
die-cut the circle in white cardstock using a stitched circle die and with a dauber,
rubbed two different blue distress inks on it. I stamped the sentiment
right on top in black ink.
I placed the circle on foam tape and the card was done! A good card for a man.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Happiness In Bloom
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select; Blueberry Stripes Pattern
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
- Tools: Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Circle Die
- Other: Foam Tape; Dauber
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!