I haven't made a new home card in quite a while and was looking through a paper pack and saw this cute patterned paper with the houses on it. Perfect for a new home card, plus I haven't used this stamp set yet.
On a white cardstock card base, I placed a piece of the house paper on the top of the card and used a coordinating yellow polka dot paper on the bottom. Don't you just love paper packs that have papers that match so you don't have to do any thinking?
To cover up where the two papers met, I die-cut a banner in Hawaiian Shores cardstock to help bring out the blue in the houses. I stamped the sentiment in two inks, black and yellow and placed it on a Pure Poppy scalloped oval, on foam tape of course!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Parade #10
- Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select; Doodlebug Design Day To Day
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Mango Madness
- Tools: PTI Be Happy Die, Limitless Labels: Oval Dies
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!