Friday, May 16, 2014

Thanks For Everything (CAS #15)

Here's another quick card using watercolor.....I'm so in love with watercolor techniques!!!!  I hope I get to make lots of watercolor cards before the trend goes out of style.  haha

Using Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves distress ink, I tapped the ink onto my craft sheet and added water to it.  I loaded up my brush with the ink and just swiped it back and forth quickly onto watercolor paper.  

After it completely dried, I stamped the sentiment in black ink and matted the image on a True Black cardstock card base.  That's it!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Wet Paint
  • Paper:  PTI True Black; Watercolor
  • Ink:  Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves Distress Ink; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Other:  Brush
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!