Thursday, May 22, 2014

Congratulations On Your New Baby Girl

I found this alphabet paper when I was looking for something else and thought it would make a cute baby card.

I cut the alphabet paper to fit an A2 size card.  Next, I stamped the "congratulations on your new" wording on a piece of white cardstock and cut it slighter larger than the wording.  I added "baby", cutting the letters in light pink cardstock and "girl", stamped in black ink. 

I attached the white cardstock on a piece of darker pink cardstock, cut a light bigger than the white to leave an edge.  I tied Pink twine around it in a bow and layered it onto the alphabet paper.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Wonderful Words:  Baby
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; Recollections; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Block Alpha Lower Dies
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!