Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thank You (CAS #13)

I've been looking through my stamps trying to use those I haven't used for a while and came across this stamp set - Borders & Corners: Squares.  I don't remember the last time I used this one!

I cut a piece of white cardstock and stamped it with the squiggly square first and then the solid thank you square.  I repeated the process using different ink colors.  After I was done stamping, I ran the white cardstock through the Cuttlebug with my Linen & Canvas Impression Plate.

I rounded the corners and placed it on a Raspberry Fizz card base.  To complete the card I tied Marigold Twine around the spine. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Borders & Corners: Squares
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist; Memento Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Rosebud; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
  • Tools:  PTI Linen & Canvas Impression Plate Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!