I'm still making thank you cards. I guess you can never have too many on hand!
I started with a white cardstock card base. I cut another slightly smaller piece of white cardstock and cut a circle in the middle. I die-cut a slightly smaller circle in pattern paper and adhered it on foam tape to the center of the card. The butterfly is punched in Aqua Mist cardstock and placed on the card with two gems in the center.
The banner was made with my Stitched Pinked Edge Label die, which I haven't had a chance to use until now. I stamped the sentiment in a medium grey ink and adhered it with foam tape.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Beautiful Butterflies
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist; DCWV
- Ink: Amuse Seattle
- Tools: PTI Stitched Pink Edge Label Die; Standard Circle Nestabilities; Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Punch
- Other: Foam Tape; Gems
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!