Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Birthday To You

Happy May!  Can you believe it's May already??  I can't - the last 2 months seem like they flew by!  For this card, I'm using Be Happy stamps again....they seem to help cheer me up when I need it.

I get tired of using the same colors all the time and pulled out a piece of Berry Sorbet cardstock to use for the card base.  On white cardstock, I stamped the butterflies, squares and flowers to fill out most of the card, leaving space for the sentiment.

I stamped the sentiment in black ink, added a little Strawberry twine and rounded the bottom corners.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Be Happy
  • Paper:  PTI Melon Berry, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Berry Sorbet; Memento Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!