This is the May birthday stamp set from Papertrey - I can't wait to collect all twelve of these!
For this card, I used the same technique from Make It Monday #159, "No-Sew Quilted Cards" (posted April 9, 2014). I had a bunch of scraps from Raspberry Fizz that I cut into 1.5" squares and adhered to a white card base. I ran the sheet through the Cuttlebug using my Twist Impression plate to give it the quilted look, and backed it with a piece of black cardstock onto a white card base.
I stamped the sentiment in black ink on white cardstock and layered it onto Raspberry Fizz. I adhered the sentiment on foam tape. To complete the card, I added white ribbon around the spine tied in a bow.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Classics: May
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Raspberry Fizz Mix
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: PTI Twist Impression Plate Die
- Other: Ribbon; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.75" x 6.0"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!