Sunday, May 18, 2014

I Admire Your Strength....

Normally when I make get well cards I tend to make them more for women than men.  I wanted to make a more masculine card to have on hand just in case I need it.

I stamped the sentiment in dark blue ink onto a white cardstock rectangle and layered it on another rectangle made of Enchanted Evening cardstock.  I placed it on foam tape for dimension on the left side of a piece of white cardstock.  

I just bought this roll of dark blue washi tape....I thought it matched the blue paper perfectly and didn't look too feminine.  I added a strip of it on the right side of the card to help fill it in.  The entire image was matted on an Enchanted Evening cardstock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Inside & Out:  Well Wishes
  • Paper:  PTI Enchanted Evening, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Enchanted Evening
  • Tools:  Standard Rectangle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Washi Tape; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!