Sunday, May 4, 2014

It's A Boy/Girl (CAS #12)

These were very quick cards to make since I used pattern paper for the background.  

I started with a white card base and added a layer of Spring Rain cardstock and a layer of boy pattern paper.  Using my Boutique Borders die, I die-cut the frame and stamped it with light blue ink for the background and black ink for the sentiment.

The frame is on foam tape for a little dimension.  To finish the card, I added a button above the sentiment and light blue twine around the bottom. 


Of course I had to make one for a girl too!  Again, I started with a white card base, added a layer of Raspberry Fizz cardstock and the girl pattern paper.  The frame is stamped with pink and black ink and is on foam tape.  I added Pink Sorbet twine and rounded the bottom corners to make it a little more feminine. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Boutique Borders: Congrats
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Rain, Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select; Hot Off The Press
  • Ink:  Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue; Memento Rose Bud, Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Boutique Borders: Congrats Die; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Twine; Foam Tape; Button
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!