Saturday, August 17, 2013

Age Is Just A Number #2

A while back I posted a card using this set for a male.  Well, I believe in equality so here's my female version.  haha

I used Black cardstock for the card base and added the flower pattern paper.  I really am stepping out of my comfort zone this week with my pattern paper use! 
 
In black, I die-cut the shape with Labels One nestabilities.  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heated it with my heat gun.  Next, I took a dauber with a bit of white ink on it and lightly rubbed it on the black cardstock to give the appearance that chalk was not completely removed from a chalkboard.  I adhered the black onto pink cardstock and placed the image on foam tape.
 
I die-cut the flower layers in a deep pink color, curled the edges and put the 3 layers together with a silver brad.  The bottom of the card looked too empty so I wrapped plain white twine around it, tied in a bow.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Amuse Eat Cake
  • Paper:  Nicole; DCWV; Recollections
  • Ink:  Versamark; Colorbox White Frost
  • Tools:  Labels One Nestabilities; Spellbinders Rose Creations; Heat Gun
  • Other:  Zing White Embossing Powder; Brad; Foam Tape; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!