Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Let me tell you about my Michael's deal on this washi tape.  How does 3 rolls of coordinating washi tape for 29 cents sound?  Yes, I said 29 cents!!  They had a bunch of 90% clearance bins and there it was!  And you know I looked through all the bins to find any additional bargains, and did find a few more things I could use. haha

I used Raspberry Fizz cardstock for the card base, layered with black cardstock.  I placed the 3 strips (the hearts are on washi tape with a white background), leaving space for the sentiment.  The sentiment is stamped in black ink.

I die-cut the birds:  the die is just one bird; I cut two and flipped one over so they would be facing each other.  I placed them on foam tape for dimension right on the raspberry washi tape so they appear to be sitting on the tape.  I die-cut the tiny heart and adhered that on foam tape too.

Card Details: 
  • Stamps:  PTI Beautiful Butterflies
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, True Black, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Memory Box Nestled Bird; Martha Stewart Border Heart Punch
  • Other:  Reflections Washi Tape; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. I like that you have been posting every day now. I always check to see what you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!