I'm still low on thank you cards and need to continue to make them. I was so happy with the way this card turned out - the soft colors just look so pretty together!
I used Fine Linen cardstock for the card base, using Card Edgers on the right hand side on just the top portion of the card. I added a layer of this pretty, soft, flowered pattern paper. Honestly, this is a pattern paper I never thought I would use!
Next I die-cut the flower using Lovely Layers - the flower is cut with Melon Berry and Fine Linen cardstock. I stamped the veins on the flowers and leaves and added the Scarlet Jewel center to the top of the flower. The gold "brad" on top is a faux brad. I placed the entire flower on foam tape for dimension.
I cut another strip of Fine Linen, stamped the sentiment in brown ink and tucked it behind the flower. This has to be one of my favorite cards I made this year!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Lovely Layers, Beautiful Butterflies
- Paper: PTI Fine Linen, Melon Berry, Scarlet Jewel; Glitz French Kiss
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Rhubarb Stalk; Brilliance Pearlescent Beige
- Tools: PTI Lovely Layers Dies, Card Edgers #1
- Other: Foam Tape; Faux Brad
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!