Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Grand Slam Birthday #2

I was looking through some of my 12x12 paper and saw this baseball pattern paper and knew it would look great using my 7th Inning Stretch stamps!

I used Soft Stone (the solid stripe in this paper matches it almost perfectly!) cardstock for the card base and added a layer of the baseball paper.  I die-cut the hat, gloves, bat and baseballs and stamped them with ink.  I added a "P" to the hat for the Phillies, since the recipient of this card is one of their biggest fans!!  The glove is on foam tape for a little dimension.

I cut a strip of white cardstock, stamped the sentiment in grey ink and matted it on Pure Poppy cardstock.  I added another baseball on foam tape to balance out the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI 7th Inning Stretch; Studio G
  • Paper:  PTI Soft Stone, Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select; Me & My Big Ideas
  • Ink:  Memento Desert Sand, Love Letter, Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black; Amuse Seattle
  • Tools:  PTI 7th Inning Stretch Dies
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!