Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Heard It's Your Special Day

Isn't this a cute card for a little girl?  I made this for my friend's daughter for her 13th birthday - I hope it's not too young for her.

I used Hawaiian Shores for the card base.  Using my rectangle stitched mats, I ran a piece of white cardstock through the Cuttlebug to create the stitched look around the edges.  I just love this look!  I stamped Madelyn and colored her with Copics.  I stamped her hat, colored and cut it (I sound like a hairdresser!) and placed it on foam tape for a little dimension.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added a small gem to her hair bow. 

I wanted to highlight she's turning 13 and die-cut the numbers on the card.  The sequins match this cardstock almost perfectly and add the bling every girl likes!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Madelyn
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  E50, E35, W1, BG23, R81, R85, RV19
  • Tools:  PTI Block Numbers, Block Alphabet Lower; Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Sequins; Gem
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!