Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stamp-a-faire: Limited Ingredients Challenge

This challenge was hard for me!  We were given a list of seven supplies we could use for our card:  white, aqua, melon, and yellow cardstock, a 1" strip of grey cardstock, 1-3/4" circle and glitter.  We were allowed to use neutral inks such as white, black or grey.  That's it!  Yikes!

I used white cardstock for the card base, layered it with Aqua Mist and added the strip of Soft Stone, backed by white cardstock.  I die-cut the circle in Aqua Mist, stamped it with the sentiment and adhered it to the grey strip.

Okay, this card was too plain for me......so I added the butterflies in Melon Berry cardstock.  The card is still too plain for me and after the challenge I'll be adding some more embellishments to it!  Lol

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Communique Curves Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Soft Stone, Melon Berry, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Limitless Layers:  Circles; Memory Box Dancing Butterflies
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!