Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Birthday To You! (Scraps)

A few weeks ago I posted a card using leftover scraps from my PTI cardstock - I was going to throw them away but just couldn't do it!  This is another card I made from those scraps!

The strips were already cut so I just had to pick out which ones I wanted to use and put them in the color order I wanted.  I used white cardstock for the card base and adhered the strips.

I die-cut a circle in yellow and another one in white.  I stamped the sentiment and placed the circles on foam tape for dimension.  I could call this a CAS card, but it did take a little bit of time to pick through and organize the strips and adhere them to the card!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #9
  • Paper:  PTI Plum Pudding, Raspberry Fizz, Spring Moss, Spring Rain, Lemon Tart, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Standard Circle Nestabilities
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!