Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thinking Of You Today & Always

This is a stamp set I don't use that often, I don't know why because it has some nice images.

I used Orange Zest cardstock for the card base.  I ran a piece of white cardstock through the Cuttlebug to emboss the outer edges.  The pitcher is stamped in turquoise, the stems in light green and the flowers in orange and cantaloupe.  I stamped the sentiment in orange instead of my usual black ink.  It does look nice to see a card without black ink!

The flowers are sprinkled with glitter and I added a few butterflies in blues and orange.  I wasn't going to put three butterflies on the card, but noticed a little mark on the paper....the butterfly covers it up!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Iconic Images
  • Paper:  PTI Orange Zest, White Stampers Select, Spring Rain, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise
  • Ink:  VersaMagic Turquoise Gem; Memento New Sprout, Cantaloupe, Tangelo
  • Tools:  Stampin' Up Tulips Embossing Folder; Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch
  • Other:  Martha Stewart Fine Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!