Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Autumn Birthday

We've had a touch of Fall weather here the past week and it's put me in the mood to make a few cards with leaves!  I know the cooler weather isn't going to last, but it's nice to know that summer is almost over!

For this card I stamped leaves in red, orange, green and yellow inks on Rustic Cream cardstock.  After I completed the leaf stamping, I ran the image through the Cuttlebug with a stitched mat die.  It was adhered to a card base of Orange Zest cardstock.

I used another piece of Rustic Cream and die-cut it with a smaller stitched mat.  I stamped the sentiment, placed it on foam tape for dimension and put it slightly off center on the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Leaf Prints, Autumn Hills
  • Paper:  PTI Orange Zest, Rustic Cream
  • Ink:  Memento Tangelo, Dandelion, Love Letter, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle Mats Dies
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!