Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Washi (CAS #30)

Talk about a quick card to make!  If you haven't tried using Washi Tape yet, you really should.  There are so many colors available now that the possibilities are endless with what you can use it on.

I used Orange Zest cardstock for my card base.  Orange is not one of my favorite colors but I seem to always like my results whenever I do use it.  I have 4 different color packs of Washi Tape from Target and pulled out the 4 striped rolls for this card.  On white cardstock I placed the tape diagonally across the card.  The excess tape is simply wrapped around the back of the white cardstock so there's no need to cut it!

I die-cut the banner in white, stamped it with the sentiment and placed it on foam tape for dimension.  This card is a little crazy on the eyes looking at it....sort of a psychedelic look to it!  lol

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sketched Shapes
  • Paper:  PTI Orange Zest, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Sketched Shapes Dies
  • Other:  Washi Tape; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!