Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Welcome Little One

I feel like I've been making a lot of boy cards recently, so time for a girl!  This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest, unfortunately I can't remember by who, since I would like to credit them for the idea.

I used white cardstock for the card base and added a layer of pink and a layer of white, embossed with a Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I die-cut a pink square and placed a strip of the pattern paper along one side and additional embossed white on the other side.  I stamped the sentiment vertically for a different look.

I die-cut the elephant in the matching pattern paper, stamped the outline of the elephant on top and placed it on coaster for support.  I wrapped Honeydew twine around the top, tied a bow and placed the entire image on the card with foam tape for a little dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
  • Paper:  Recollections; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Bitty Baby Blessings Die; Corner Rounder; Standard Square Nestabilities; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
  • Other:  Twine; Coaster; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!