I just realized I've been making a lot of boy cards recently and need to make some girl cards too.
I used Spring Rain for the card base, cutting the bottom with card edgers. I randomly stamped the teddy bears in blue ink on white cardstock, adding his chest in light brown and the bow in a darker blue. I saw that the stamp set included a paw and stamped it on the card in the same light brown ink.
The sentiment is stamped in light brown and blue onto a die-cut and placed on foam tape for dimension.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Parade #4, Boutique Borders: Baby
- Paper: PTI Spring Rain, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Summer Sky; Brilliance Pearlescent Beige, Pearlescent Sky Blue
- Tools: PTI Card Edgers #4, Boutique Borders: Baby Die
- Other: Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!