Sunday, September 15, 2013

Celebrate Your Day!

I'm still playing with my flower WPlus9 stamps and used them on this card.

I used New Leaf cardstock for the card base.  I stamped the flowers in cantaloupe and dandelion inks with a black center, and the leaves in new sprout and bamboo leaves inks.  The sentiment is also stamped in black ink.

I ran the image through the Cuttlebug with my Stripes Impression plate to give it a little texture.  I placed it on the card so the green would show on either side of the stamped image.  I tied Seaweed twine around the card as my embellishment.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Signature Greetings; WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals
  • Paper:  PTI New Leaf, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves
  • Tools:  PTI Stripes Impression Plate
  • Other:  Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!