Someone asked me for an engagement card a while back and I didn't have any and decided I needed to make one for my inventory.
On white cardstock I stamped the tree image in aqua ink and the sentiment in black ink. I ran the image through the Cuttlebug using my Linen Impression Plate to give it some texture. I wrapped a piece of aqua ribbon around the bottom and adhered the white onto an Aqua Mist cardstock card base.
I die-cut the two hearts in Aqua Mist paper and placed them on the tree, adding two pearls in the centers.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Congrats All Ways, Love & Marriage
- Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Aquatic Splash
- Tools: PTI Heart-2-Heart #11 Dies, Linen & Canvas Impression Plate
- Other: Aqua Mist Twill Ribbon; Pearls
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!