Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Birthday

I think this pattern paper is so pretty so I didn't want to cover up too much of it.

I used Raspberry Fizz cardstock for the card base, cutting the bottom with Card Edgers and did the same to the pattern paper.  Using the Boutique Borders Sympathy die, I cut one in Vintage Cream cardstock another one in Raspberry Fizz.

The sentiment is stamped on the cream in grey ink with a pink ink background.  I cut the Raspberry Fizz cardstock in half and placed it behind the cream to give it a layered look.  This is such an easy thing to do and produces a nice effect.

I placed the sentiment on foam tape for dimension.  I tied a pink ribbon around the bottom and added a couple of gems above and below the sentiment.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Boutique Borders: Birthday, Boutique Borders: Sympathy
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream; Tracey Porter Colorbok
  • Ink:  Memento Rose Bud; Amuse Seattle
  • Tools:  PTI Card Edgers #1, Boutique Borders: Sympathy Die
  • Other:  Ribbon; Gems
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!