Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Birthday

It's Friday the 13th....are you superstitious???

I haven't used my Flower Fusion stamp sets for some time and pulled a few out to play with.

I used Raspberry Fizz cardstock for the card base.  On white, I stamped the flowers in pink and the stems in green.  I placed a piece of Washi tape diagonally in the upper left corner and stamped the sentiment underneath.  A little different than your normal horizontal sentiment.

I added black brads for the flower centers.  I stamped the butterfly and dotted "flying tail", adding a black gem to the butterfly center.  I used my clear star gelly roll pen on the flying tail to give it a little sparkle.  No foam tape!! *faint*

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion 5, Flower Fusion 6, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday, Places Please, Frog Hop
  • Paper:  PTI Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Rose Bud, New Sprout, Tuxedo Black
  • Other:  Washi Tape; Brads; Gem; Clear Gelly Roll Star Pen
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!