It's Autumn and I'm enjoying using all leaf stamps! This is another male card - leaves are always good for a male card!
I used Kraft cardstock for the card base. I stamped the leaves in Olive Grove ink (a new favorite of mine) on Rustic White cardstock; some of the leaves are fully inked and some have the ink stamped off to make it look like two different colors.
I die-cut a Mat Stack 3 die and stamped it with Olive Grove ink, adding the two "different" color green leaves in the circle. The sentiment is stamped in a dark brown ink and placed on foam tape.
To add a little "male bling", I tied jute, threaded with a wood button around the bottom. I really like the way this card turned out!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Leaf Prints, Mat Stack 3 Collection, Wishes Come True
- Paper: PTI Kraft, Rustic White
- Ink: Memento Olive Grove; Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate
- Tools: PTI Mat Stack 3 Die
- Other: PTI Wood Button; Jute; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!