Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hoping All Of Your Birthday Wishes...

I'm all about balloons and stars - I like making anything with them.  For this card, I wanted to make a masculine card.  I'm getting better at it, and to me, that's an accomplishment since most people I talk to think it's much harder to make cards for the guys than the girls.  I agree.

I used Kraft cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Enchanted Evening cardstock.  On white cardstock, I stamped one balloon in dark blue.  I die-cut a balloon and stamped it with a lighter blue and placed it on foam tape.  I stamped the balloon strings and tie in opposite colors for each balloon.

I stamped the sentiment at the bottom and randomly stamped the stars in light blue and brown inks.  The entire image was stamped on a stitched rectangle.  This card is completely coordinated by using the star stamps!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Balloon Bash, Masculine Motifs
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Enchanted Evening, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Blue Danube, Summer Sky, Toffee Crunch
  • Tools:  PTI Balloon Bash Die; Lil' Inker Stitched Mats: Rectangles
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!