Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Banners (Scraps)

I already cleaned out some of my solid cardstock scraps so it was time to look through my patterned paper.

I used Aqua Mist cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Ocean Tides and white cardstock on top of it, leaving a little space in the middle  Going through my scraps, I picked out some coordinating papers and die-cut them into banners.

I die-cut the larger banner at the bottom, stamped it with a diagonal image in light blue and stamped happy birthday.  The sentiment is on foam tape.

To complete the card I added the 3 silver metal dots to the horizontal banner.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sketched Shapes
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, White Stampers Select, 2008 Bitty Boxes Basics, Everyday Blessings, Polka Dot Parade
  • Ink:  VersaMagic Aquatic Splash, Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Sketched Shapes
  • Other:  Metal Dots; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!