Friday, September 27, 2013

Your Birthday Is A Special Day...

Okay, maybe I'm cheating putting two of the same type cards back to back - but I wanted you to see how easy it is to use the same idea for a male inspired card for a female card.

I used white cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Raspberry Fizz cardstock.  On a piece of white cardstock, embossed with stitching, I stamped one balloon in a dark pink ink.  I die-cut a second balloon, stamped it with a lighter pink and placed it on foam tape.  I stamped the balloon strings, bow and sentiment.

Notice the balloon and sentiment have flowers?  This entire card coordinates...that's why I used a flower stamp to randomly stamp the background.  I placed a small gem in the flower centers for a bit of bling.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Balloon Bash
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz
  • Ink:  Memento Rose Bud, Angel Pink
  • Tools:  PTI Balloon Bash Die; Lil' Inker Stitched Mats: Rectangles
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Gems
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!