Happy September!
It's a good thing I write down what I use on my cards because half the time I can't remember! For this one, I used Summer Sunrise for the card base. I took a piece of white cardstock and scored 4 lines about an inch in from the edges on all four sides, just to give it a little bit of texture.
I die-cut the flowers using matching Summer Sunrise pattern paper and adhered them to the white using gold brads. I stamped the leaves in light green and the sentiment in black. No foam tape!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Everyday Button Bits, Turning A New Leaf
- Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, White Stampers Select, Bitty Boxes
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart
- Tools: PTI Beautiful Blooms II #1 Die; Scor-Pal
- Other: Brads
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!