Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What's One More Candle?

This is such a cute birthday stamp set and also has matching candle dies, which I haven't used yet.  Stay tuned!

I used white cardstock for the card base.  I stamped the candles onto a white stitched mat using 5 of my favorite colors.  I stamped the candle flames and the sentiment and adhered the mat on foam tape on top of a layer of Raspberry Fizz striped paper.

It was hard trying to decide which color twine I wanted to tie around the card and picked Cantaloupe. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Wishes Come True
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz Stripes
  • Ink:  Memento Rose Bud, Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Pear Tart, Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem, Thatched Straw
  • Tools:  Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Mats Rectangles
  • Other:  Twine; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!