Monday, September 2, 2013

Hi - Happy Birthday

I've been wanting conversation bubbles for the longest time but couldn't find ones I really liked.  Well   imagine how happy I was when PTI released these this month!  And matching dies too!

I used Orange Zest cardstock for my card base.  I stamped the bubble images on Rustic White cardstock, popping up the green bubble on foam tape for dimension.  I adhered the white cardstock, adding two stripes of green cardstock down the sides.  

I couldn't decide whether to use Mandarin or Marigold twine - so I left both of them on the card!  I think it looks pretty good with two colors of twine!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Bubble Talk
  • Paper:  PTI Orange Zest, New Leaf, Rustic White 
  • Ink:  Memento Tangelo, Cantaloupe, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Bubble Talk Die
  • Other:  Twine; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!