Tuesday, September 24, 2013

We're Just Better, Together

I wanted to make a different type of anniversary card and pulled out my Milk & Cookies stamp set.

I used Hawaiian Shores cardstock for the card base and stamped the images onto white cardstock that I embossed with a stitched rectangle die.  The cookies, flag and sentiment are in chocolate brown.....I think this brown looks just like the Oreo cookie color!  I stamped the straws in turquoise to match the card base.  The flag is stamped, cut out and placed on foam tape for dimension.   

After the card was completed, it seemed like it was too hard to see the bottle image so I colored it with a light grey Copic marker. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  WPlus9 Cookies & Milk
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Soft Stone; Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate; VersaMagic Turquoise Gem
  • Copics:  C00
  • Tools:  Lil' Inker Stitched Mats: Rectangles
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!