Sunday, May 25, 2014

Papertrey May Blog Hop Challenge

This month's PTI Blog Hop challenge is to use aqua and melon colors.  These are two colors I wouldn't think of putting together, but I'll be using them more often because I really like them!


I wanted to use my new Circle Scribbles dies - I'm so happy PTI came out with these matching dies!  I die-cut the scribbles in Aqua Mist and Melon Berry cardstock and adhered them to a piece of Rustic White cardstock.

For the sentiment, I used Building Blocks dies and die-cut three of them in Rustic White, since I knew I wanted to split the sentiment into three lines.  I stamped each of the words in black ink and placed the blocks on thin foam tape for dimension.  The entire image is on an Aqua Mist cardstock card base.  

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Classics: June, Be Happy, It's A Celebration
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, Rustic White
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  PTI Circle Scribbles Dies, Building Blocks Dies
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

8 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!