It's been a while since I made a baby card. Again, for this card I was just fooling around with watercoloring. I need to get better at it since it seems like this trend is going to be around for a while yet.
On watercolor paper, I wet the paper and brushed on watered down Picked Rasperry ink. After it dried, I cut the circle with a stitched circle die. On white cardstock, I added a layer of Soft Stone stripes pattern paper. Baby is die-cut in Soft Stone cardstock three times, stacked and glued together. I rubbed glue on the top of the word and dipped it in glitter.
On a piece of black cardstock I stamped "shower", sprinked it with white embossing powder and heat set it. I really like the look of the white on black! I placed the word on foam tape for dimension. The card was really empty looking so I added the clear sequins.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Wonderful Words: Baby
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Soft Stone, Soft Stone Stripes, True Black; Watercolor 140#
- Ink: Versamark; Tim Holtz Distress Picked Raspberry
- Dies: PTI Wonderful Words: Baby; Lil Inker Designs: Stitched Mats: Circles
- Tools: Heat Tool
- Other: Embossing Powder; Glitter; Sequins; Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!