Sometimes when I start embossing things, I like to keep doing it. Nothing better than watching the powder melt right before your eyes!
On Pure Poppy cardstock, I stamped the snowflakes in a circle using Versamark ink, sprinkled them with white embossing powder and melted it. I added a clear gem to the centers.
The sentiment is stamped in Pure Poppy ink on white cardstock and layered on another circle of Pinefeather cardstock. I placed the circles on fun foam for dimension.
My last step was adding a bit of white ink around the edges. This was a fun card to make.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Snowflake Serenade, Boutique Borders: Christmas
- Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Pinefeather, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow; Versamark
- Dies: Standard Circle Nestabilities
- Tools: Heat Tool
- Other: Zing Embossing Powder; Fun Foam; Gems
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!