When I was trying to clean up my craft area, I found a pack of paper I bought from PTI a few months ago - Ribbon Slider pattern paper. I don't remember what my plans were for this paper...so here's a card!
The ribbon paper looked like it had Ocean Tides and Pure Poppy in it, so that's the colors I used. On white cardstock I stamped the snowflakes in Pure Poppy ink. On the Ribbon Slider paper, I punched a hole in the top and bottom and threaded it with a red and silver ribbon. I place it on foam tape and mounted it to an Ocean Tides cardstock card base.
To help bring out the silver on the ribbon, I dotted all the snowflakes with silver Stickles. This was another quick and easy card!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Holiday Treats
- Paper: PTI Ocean Tides, White Stampers Select, Ribbon Slider Tag Collection
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy
- Other: Ribbon; Foam Tape; Stickles
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!