Monday, December 21, 2015

Just Because....

I'm tired of posting holiday items! lol I'm fooling you today with a non-Christmas card! Are you getting as tired of Christmas as I am by now? I needed to take a break from it and whipped up this card. This card uses the technique from Make It Monday #232 - Layered Stamping on Kraft from a few weeks ago.

On Kraft cardstock, I stamped the flowers and leaves twice - first in white ink and then Spring Moss and Berry Sorbet inks. To the large flower, I added another layer stamped in Pure Poppy ink. The flower centers and sentiment are stamped in black ink.

To add a little more white, I edged around the card with ink. I rounded the one right bottom corner to complete the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Friendly Flowers, Reasons To Smile; WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals 
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Fresh Snow; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, Lainey. The pink on kraft is stunning, and I really love the technique of your offset stamping for the images. I definitely have to PIN this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!